22 Sep September Surf Expo
At the September Surf Expo we saw more than our fair share of skin on the runways and in the aisles. We saw suits that didn’t leave much to the imagination, as well as plenty of suits that will ‘cover the girls!’ We were even lucky enough to sneak some peeks of the male Speedo model that graced this year’s show… that was an amazing first for us.
After hours and hours of seeking the best suits at the show, we found that swimwear trends for 2015 are all over the board… there is truly something for everyone among the selection. Here is what you have to look forward to finding when you shop at BS this spring:
- It’s all about the details… Basic triangles and halters are taking a back seat to tops with lots of special features; think wrap tops and strappy back detailing; macramé straps and T backs.
- The high neck halter will show off your shapely shoulders. You’ll see strap detail across the chest and mesh or crochet overlays.
- Athletic styles and cross backs… Perfect for active girls; surfing, SUP, yoga! Crop top styles and also more high necks!
- Bralette styles and flutter top still have a strong presence. Good for a little more coverage on top… also very cute and comfy!
- Suns out buns out! Cheeky bottoms are here to stay! Start doing those squats now ladies!
- High waisted retro inspired bottoms. Many with cute cutouts and crochet or mesh insets.
- LOTS and LOTS of bra sized tops! We will definitely have the largest selection of bra sized swimwear we have ever had! Lots of variety in styles for our busty ladies!
Now that we’ve seen the goods, we are anxiously awaiting their arrival in spring! We can’t wait to see our customers in these hot new must-have suits! What trend are you looking forward to trying???